Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's Not Friday?

How can it not be Friday? Today was one of the most God-awful days that I've had in awhile. Not only were my allergies out of control (mold, maybe?), but I had so many least favorite people today that I stopped counting. I am so mentally exhausted that I am 'cooking' ramen noodles for dinner. Me. A 29-year-old, college-educated, marketing professional and I am going to eat ramen noodles. Not only is that mildy pathetic, but indicative of my mood, my motivation, and my overall morale. I'm so done.

One of my (very pregnant) girlfriends from college will be in DC this weekend. She'll be up in Baltimore for lunch on Sunday, then stay the night at my place before I drop her off at the airport early Monday morning. She's a good 7 months pregnant, so I am trying to decide where to take her that's "cool" Baltimore, but that doesn't require a lot of walking or exercise. For instance, no harbor walking, Fells strolling, etc. One of my favorite things about Baltimore is the small-town feel of its neighborhoods. I'm not sure I can show her that on Sunday. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. Re: the ramen noodles... sometimes you just have to do the best you can. Remember, tomorrow is Friday!

Hang in there!

As for your friend's visit, unless you have a car and can take her for a drive, then it may be difficult to avoid walking.

But how about the Aquariam? It'd be a cool place to visit, and I'm sure there are little places to sit down in there if it gets too tiring walking around the building.

August 10, 2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home