Sunday, August 27, 2006

Netflix and a Big Brother 7 Update

Netflix tonight was Match Point, with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Scarlett Johansson. It was hot, thrilling and intense. I don't know what it is with me and stressful movies recently... but I hope the next few are light-hearted and happy. I recommend Match Point highly. I gave it four stars.

Big Brother 7. Janelle and George were nominated by Erika on Big Brother today. Retarded. I mean, I am thankful that she didn't nominate Danielle, but why didn't Will go up? It's crazy. With any luck, Danielle will win veto and Erika will have to nominate Will. If Janelle is taken off the block, I hope Erika is smart enough not to put up Dani. Grrrr.

Current Fantasy BB7 Stats (houseguests in red are nominated for eviction):

Charissa's Team
Janelle, Danielle, Erika (HOH)
Voted out: Kaysar, Howie

Richie's Team
Will, Mike Boogie, George
Voted out: Diane, Marcellas, James

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been waiting to see what you'd say about this one!

If a person who is not on the block wins veto and saves someone, can they be put on the block? As in, if Will wins veto and pulls Janelle, can Erika then put Will up?

August 27, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Nope. The veto winner is safe no matter what.

August 27, 2006 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if Will wins, he basically forces Dani onto the block (since Erika won't put Mike up), and then Chill Town votes her off.

If Janelle or George win, Dani and Will probably both have a 50/50 shot of going up.

I'd imagine if Mike or Erika win, the nominations will stick.

Exciting Tuesday on the way.

August 27, 2006 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I forgot, if Dani wins then she effectively puts Will up in place of George, and Dani and George vote Will out.

August 27, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

You've got it. The show gets a lot more interesting the less people there are in the house...

August 27, 2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I tried to get into it, but I think I'll stick with Veronica Mars, thanks.

August 27, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

ooooh... i want danielle to win so she can save chicken george and put up will. that will be so nice to see will OR janelle go home. erika needs to stop thinking with her vadge. she should've formed an alliance with georgie and danielle... and put will and janelle up. screw boogie... even though i feel loyalty to him because he represents the 603. damn him! this show drives me crazy... i am way too addicted to reality tv. what other reality shows do you watch?

August 29, 2006 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home