Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Netflix and Happy Hour (wait. reverse that.)

After work today, a few of us went across the street for happy hour. We've all had a difficult couple of weeks, so it was nice for us to get together again and chill out. I even captured this lovely photo of a crippled Rob tasting a crab pretzel. Isn't it funny? Okay, he actually ended up cutting it with a knife like a normal person, but I'm relatively bossy and he's a ham for the camera. It works.

After two drinks, I came home and watched Monster-In-Law from Netflix. First I'd like to say that Michael Vartan is adorable. Heart him. What a cutie! (sigh) The movie itself was a bit corny at times, but generally it was all right. There were a few scenes that really went too far, but overall it was what I expected. You know what? I know she's not a fabulous actress, but I don't mind Jennifer Lopez movies. They are 100% chick flicks, I agree — but I'm a chick! And for heaven's sakes, she's always opposite a hot co-star. I'm totally cool with that.

I rated Monster-In-Law 3 stars. I "Liked It."

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

i was in the same boat...
boy-cute
girl-eh
overall-cute outweighs eh ;)

August 24, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I like Jennifer Lopez as an actress. I have a copy of "Anaconda" around here somewhere. I also really liked her in "Jersey Girl."

August 24, 2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I think Jersey Girl is in my Netflix queue....

August 24, 2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home