Friday, August 18, 2006

Netflix and My Day Off

I'm off work today, and I just watched This Is Spinal Tap in my pajamas. I rarely take vacation days, so I'm playing this one by ear: maybe a visit to the park? Maybe a PC game? Maybe lunch? We'll see...

This Is Spinal Tap was.... funny, I guess. There were a number of scenes that made me snicker, but I probably wouldn't bother to watch it again. It was a bit over the top. I realize it's supposed to be a parody, but it's been a long time since heavy metal was mainstream - the movie was probably funnier ten years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I own the Monster Ballads album! And I even saw Cinderella and Extreme in concert... but that was another lifetime.

Thank God rockers don't wear spandex anymore, though.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be the day to work from home, as I am doing the same thing. It is nice to have this capability.

Nothing like doing some work remotely on servers and documentation on the ol' wiki. Right after I post something on the blog and maybe play a quick game. ;-)

I am working, but I am not trying to crank it to "11."

August 18, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Today is beautiful out! NO PC games!

August 18, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Antonio and I went to Patterson Park today for about three hours. It was sooooo nice. Work is so overrated! :)

August 18, 2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

What did you do in Patterson Park, C? That whole working thing really interferes with my social life, that's for sure.

August 19, 2006 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home