Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Big Brother 7 All-Stars Update

Good, good, good. Janelle is safe. I'm not a huge Janelle fan anymore (she whines too much), but for some reason Chill Town feels the need to keep both her and Danielle around... which helps my fantasy team. Now James and George (poor George) are on the chopping block, both of whom are on Richie's fantasy team, so he'll definitely have someone going home.

Current stats for our fantasy BB7 game (houseguests in red are nominated for eviction):

Charissa's Team
Janelle, Danielle, Erika
Voted out: Kaysar, Howie

Richie's Team
Will, Mike Boogie, James, George
Voted out: Diane, Marcellas

I'm gonna WIN!

On a side note, I've probably seemed relatively quiet lately, and I apologize for that. I've had a busy and exhausting few days. There is actually quite a bit on my mind, but nothing I can share quite yet. I promise I'll spill my guts soon. :)

Thanks so much for checking in on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home