Sunday, August 20, 2006

Big Brother 7 All-Stars Update

Wow. Howie left. Again, I have mixed feelings. Sure, he's on my fantasy team, but he wasn't helping Danielle (my fav)... so what can I say? The argument could be made that Janelle is extremely at risk (also on my fantasy team), but there's no point in voting her out now that she's alone. Interesting how that works, isn't it?

On the flip side, Mike Boogie gets HOH. Who will he nominate? Probably Janelle and Erika. That would make my team pretty thin. He might put in George, but not likely after George followed Mike's advice today about who to replace when James won veto. Of course, if Janelle is nominated and WINS veto, George is the only replacement outside of the Legion of Doom.

Goodness. Now that the alliances are playing themselves out, it's getting VERY interesting on the fantasy BB7 game. Here are the stats after today's eviction:

Charissa's Team
Janelle, Danielle, Erika
Voted out: Kaysar, Howie

Richie's Team
Will, Mike Boogie, James, George
Voted out: Diane, Marcellas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you getting worried yet??

August 21, 2006 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home