Sunday, September 03, 2006

Big Brother 7 All-Stars Update

Ok. My apologies for not blogging BB7 after Thursday's double eviction. I especially want to send an apology to Cherylann, who actually tuned in to hear my thoughts (thanks!) and I had nothing posted.

Damn Danielle. I love that woman, and I had her for the win from the first week. She just lost it. I think she had an opportunity to get a girl alliance going on — for goodness sakes Chill Town was easily outnumbered — but she was so upset by Erika's betrayal that she let her emotions get the worst of her. It was such a shame, really. I honestly doubt Erika will win, I can't see how, but if by some chance she makes it to final two, I hope Danielle doesn't give her a vote. Her behavior is ridiculous. Mike Boogie is using her and she can't even see it. I have no empathy for weak women, which is why I love Danielle. Will said it best when he said, "That's the best player to have never won Big Brother."

That all said, poor George. I couldn't see him winning, but he was so fun to watch. He is such a good sport. It was unfortunate the girls (once again) couldn't see through Chill Town and make a break for the win. It was a huge opportunity to get rid of Boogie, and they missed it.

Thursday was a great episode.

So TONIGHT...

This was a HUGE HOH. I was so stressed out watching it. Mike is actually the last person I wanted to win, because I believe he will keep Erika before Janelle, and between the two ladies... Janelle is my best shot to win the game.

In fact, I'd like to take a quick moment to say that Mike is such an ass. My God. I can't believe the lengths he'll go to. I really think he crossed the line today for sure. It's just horrific. She really thinks he loves her, and she's completely fallen. Man, oh man... I just had to say that because it's pretty sickening.

As expected, Mike nominated Erika and Janelle. My hope now is that Janelle wins POV, because she's completely capable of it and I need her. If she can pull that off then Mike will have to put Will on the block next to Erika. There's a 99.99% chance that Janelle will then vote for Erika, but if I get lucky and Janelle receives some divine intervention (read: smarts) before then, the girls can come together and screw Chill Town. I can hope, right?

At this point Boogie does not deserve to win. I really think he took it all too far. I hope that the jury house gets to see the videos, because I think most people will be appalled at how much he's gone over the line. Will and Janelle in the final two would rock. Talk about a nail-biter.

Current stats for the Big Brother 7 Fantasy Game are as follows:

Charissa's Team
Janelle & Erika
Voted out: Kaysar, Howie, Danielle

Richie's Team
Will & Mike Boogie
Voted out: Diane, Marcellas, James, George

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to agree with Mike going too far. Erika's a fool to be buying it, but I still feel mad sorry for the girl.

Tuesday decides your fate -- I think Janelle is definitely the one the Chill boys will vote out.

September 04, 2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

in a sad way i really hope boogie wins. only because he represents the 603. but, i'm pretty sure will would screw him if it came down to it. poor erika... you would think someone that smart could see his history. i will be sad when it's over. *pout*

September 04, 2006 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home