Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tagged By Melon

I am typing with one hand. It takes skill. And lots and lots of time.

Thank you, Melon, for the tag...

1) You have been selected as the next super hero in your city. What power will you choose to have? - Bionic eyeballs. I'm already halfway there!
2) Lemon or Lime? - Lime (with any Mexican beer)
3) How many speeding tickets have you recieved? - Three
4) It's last call for alcohol what will you order? - Corona or Modelo (I'm predictable.)
5) Which video game character would you want to be? - The Orcs, Warcraft III
6) What event do you think has had the most effect on this country?
a) 9-11 - Check
b) Iraq War
c) 2000 election of Bush
7) What was the street name you lived on the majority of your childhood? - It's a fair split between two: Woodward Ave & Wexford Blvd
8) The name of your first pet? - Nippi (the cat)
9) Your first grade teacher's last name? - Atchison
And the final one...
10) What color are your current undergarments? - Pink with teeny weeny white polk dots

I tag:
Missy B
Marie T
Epiphany
Johnny Dollar
NPR Junky
Cham
Zenchick
Jason J. T.
Broadsheet
Brian

7 Comments:

Blogger johnny dollar said...

ok if you insist :D

September 01, 2006 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I actually been tagged for this?

September 01, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Yes, you have been. Are you anti-tag?

September 01, 2006 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been one to participate in a tag, not to rain on anyone's parade.

Of course, you can say I suck since I am tag-free. I respect that.

September 01, 2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Wow. I have been publicly turned down. How embarrassing.....

September 01, 2006 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not one to make someone feel terribly bad online--not all the time, at least. Look for me to regale you with my responses to said tag.

September 04, 2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

My responses are on my site, darling. Sorry this took so long! I've been MIA for a bit.

September 10, 2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home