Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day at the Park

You guessed it! Antonio and I went to Patterson Park today. It was quite a bit cooler out than I expected, but it was nice to chill out and read. I'm finally within spitting distance of the end of my book.

Antonio was overly stressed today because the squirrels teased him the entire time we were there. I keep him on a leash that is wrapped around my ankle, so he can run around but can't go anywhere... and it's like the squirrels knew it. In the photo above, Antonio is staring at a squirrel sitting about 15 feet away from us. He wanted that squirrel sooooo bad.


We almost always sit beneath this same tree and are only about 4 feet away from the trunk. Can you see the two squirrels in this photo who are just sitting there? Don't they look a little cheeky to you? There were three or four that ran circles around us, and Antonio got really frustrated. Poor puppy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

What a lovely day to spend in the park! I'm very glad autumn is here. At the very least, my BGE bill'll be reasonable until December/January!

(I'm with Antonio ... squirrels are EVIL).

September 04, 2006 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home