Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm A Busy Girl, I Guess

It's Friday night, and I am just now getting this post out about last night. So sad.

After the big announcement at work yesterday, a group of coworkers went over to Friday's for happy hour. I really needed to relax, because I was bombarded with emails and phone calls after the announcement went out that I was leaving. There were so many kind words and compliments said that I was emotionally exhausted by the time the day was over. I didn't plan on staying long at happy hour because I knew that I had plans later in the evening, but I was there until almost 7 PM. Here's a photo of Matt, Jill and I sitting at the bar.

Later last night I met up with a bunch of friends at Kamp, a bar on Boston St in Canton. I'd never been there before, but it was nice. Not too crazy busy for a Thursday, and we grabbed a long couch in an alcove against the wall so we were well out of the way of crazies. [Stop making fun of me but] Wes, Drew and the band played and did a fabulous job. I don't know what it was but the sound was much clearer than at the Barn. It was kind of dance-clubby, too, with flashing lights and fog. Kinda cool.

Here are a bunch of photos of us being dorky.

Jess and I hanging out on the couch. We still look relatively collected here, don't we?






I love these two pictures. Here are Russ and Jess looking cute and adorable...






... and here they are just mere seconds later looking drunk. (Or maybe just Jess does...) Ha!






A photo of us girls. That's me, Donna, Angie and I-forget-her-name, but she had something written on her tank top in glitteriness.





Angie and I have JUNGLE FEVER!








Again, a sweet photo of Jess and I, but wait a few seconds and you get...







... THIS!








Tonight is my night off. I have a date with my dog and cat and my pajamas. Three Netflix movies should get me through the evening, as long as I don't fall asleep within seconds of hitting the sofa. Have a nice night everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

Oh my goodness gracious you crack me up. You are a groupie, C. I love it.

October 07, 2006 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home