Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Big JC

Not a reference to Jesus Christ, but to Jodi & Charissa. (I think I'm funny.) This is a short post because we're off to the honfest soon. but I wanted to post some photos.

Anyway, Jodi and I went to dinner last night after I picked her up. We ate at Mammas of the Half Shell in Canton, which I am embarrassed to say was my first time eating there. My salmon was so, so good and we had some WOOP WOOP Shiraz.

This is Jodi reacting to the gelatinous dressing on her side salad.

Was anyone outside last night? There were gorgeous electrical storms early in the evening, so we walked down to the Canton waterfront and watched them. The lightening was often horizontal - it was "brilliant" (a Jodi word). We also hit up Walts Inn for karaoke which was fun because I hadn't been in so long.

Jim and I (You are hilarious - just no more Jesus talk!!)

And Jodi and I. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Hi Jodi! You guys look so cute.

June 09, 2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

so glad you all are having fun!!

June 09, 2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

You are unbearably photogenic! Speaking of which, I already posted the picture from today.

June 09, 2007 11:54 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Love the look on Jodi's face over the salad dressing...

June 10, 2007 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home