Thursday, June 28, 2007

Everybody Needs a Little Pampering...

Okay. So I got another facial after work today. I swear that girl is the only one who can chill me out. I walk into the spa with my mouth and heart running a mile a minute, and after an hour plus of some TLC, I am a new woman. Some coworkers and I were talking about how I hate to be told to "relax..." I just hate it. I guess it's because it insinuates that I'm worked up and out of control. If someone tells me to relax it just gets me all worked up more. I'm not good at relaxing if I'm stressed out, but I have come to the realization that facials are the single most powerful method to talk me down. Today at work was busy and hurried, but I am chill and relaxed tonight... drinking a red wine and tapping away on my laptop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Facials really are wonderful, aren't they? And the lotions they put on your face just smell so good!

June 28, 2007 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home