Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mid-June Sunday Cleaning

I'll be going home to Ohio next weekend, so I am slowly shifting from daily living 'to dos' to 'what I want my house to look like when I leave and when I get back' 'to dos.' So the list is quite big this weekend, but luckily, I've already started.

1. Laundry - done
2. Launder sheets/blankets - done
3. Launder futon cover - done
4. Vacuum - done
5. Dishes - done
6. Cook for lunches - started
7. Clean cat box
8. Scrub kitchen floor - started
9. Work: Launch summary - started
10. Work: SITE Analysis
11. Work: Ptype list - started
12. Clean balcony - done
13. Clip Antonio's nails - done
14. Go through Antonio's toys - done
15. Put laundry away - done
16. Iron clothes
17. Dust
18. Finish book - done
19. Clean bathroom - done
20. Pack stuff for family into car - done (by door)
21. Send eVite for BBQ in Ohio - done
22. Take out trash - done
23. Watch Netflix movie - done
24. Watch coworker movie
25. Transfer more CDs to iTunes (esp Chicago Greatest Hits) - started

That might be it for now... we'll see how I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

oooh... Chicago's greatest hits. Nice! What about Journey?

June 17, 2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger Jamaila said...

I'm always so impressed by your ability to actually complete these massive to-do lists. I'm very good at making them, but I have a hard time actually getting the stuff crossed off. You should lead a workshop!

June 17, 2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Oh man. I missed you by one week. We are headed back to Florida today. Have a fun trip.

June 19, 2007 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home