Sunday, June 17, 2007

Netflix, Laundry and Love

Antonio and I spent a number of hours at Patterson Park today. It was gorgeous and pleasant, and since it sounds like it will be brutally hot tomorrow, I'm glad we took the opportunity to spent time outside today.

So while I was working on a document for work, I watched Dear Frankie and worked through some laundry. First, I'll say it was a really sweet movie. The movie takes place in Scotland, so it was thoroughly enjoyable to listen to the actors' accents. Second, I think I fell in love with Gerard Butler (photo right). Sweet Jesus... he might be the perfect man. (Okay, I know I don't know anything about him, but I can pretend that he is, right?) I'll rate the movie four stars and the man five stars.

Now only if he had some meat...

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

"Now only if he had some meat..."

This has SO got to be the dirtiest line you've ever written.

June 17, 2007 9:46 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Of course I was referring to THIS post, but you're probably still right anyway...

June 17, 2007 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have rented Dear Frankie from Netflix, it will shio out next...I LOVE the dude from "300"..thanks for the recommendation.
I hope you are doing well.
~Annie

June 20, 2007 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home