Monday, July 23, 2007

** Fantasy Big Brother 8 Draft Update **

So, yeah... I stayed out at Artscape yesterday and watched Sunday's episode of Big Brother this morning on the Internet as I got ready for work rather than last night. Certainly it's no big surprise that Dick nominated Kail and Jen. And there isn't anything shocking in America's Choice to have Eric kick Jen out of the house either. Overall... a mild episode. I didn't miss very much.

I let down my Fantasy Big Brother 8 players this week, though, because my lazy butt didn't get on the ball and start the draft. My apologies to you guys - work is really kicking my tush right now. I've worked every day for 15 straight days, so I'm distracted, but I won't let you down again. So here is the order of our draft starting Thursday night, courtesy of FantasySportsHelmets.com.















What does this mean? With 11 people left after this Thursday's show, we will each claim two houseguests during the draft. In order of the list above, please post your draft pick as a comment to my Thursday night blog post. Once each of us has drafted one houseguest, we will reverse the draft order with Richie going first, then John, etc. to choose the last four houseguests. We will do this until 8 houseguests are drafted.

Note: The undrafted houseguests will be placed into the 'pool' from which the Fantasy BB8 players can choose after our selected houseguests are eliminated. (For a full list of rules, please click HERE.)

So you all ready? Richie? Sandi? John? "Hey batter, batter, batter...."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, I get to pick on the turn!

Looks like you had fun at Artscape. We went Saturday and had a pretty good time. Food lines were sooo long.

July 24, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger jpb2525 said...

Next year I shall join your pool....promise!

July 25, 2007 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home