Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My 30th Birthday Photos

These are over a week overdue, so my apologies on getting these posted. I can't include ALL of the photos, so I'll include a few of my favorite photos with people who approved being posted.

This is from dinner - this is Richie, Me, Keith and CJ.

Angie, Me, and Jodi

Me and Jill (IDK my BFF, Jill)

Danielle and I

Angie and I getting our groove on!

Jodi and Angie

The Boys - Wes and Drew at Claddagh Pub.

Me and Wes

Hmmm... I think I was pretty drunk by this point.
What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you sure look like you had a good time on your birthday with some pretty good lookin' friends.
And ya, you do look like you had a "few" to many in that last picture.

July 18, 2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I love that last picture!! Totally made me giggle! Looks like you had a lot of fun... yay!

July 19, 2007 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home