Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Brother 8 Tuesday Update

I wish me head didn't hurt so much. It would've been a lot easier to enjoy Big Brother tonight. Remember those eye drain plug thingers I got a month ago? Yeah... well one of them has been severely irritating my eye, so I went to the doctor and had it taken out today. That sent my headache on a downward spiral, but it didn't start my headache. Work started my headache. Today was crazy. Tomorrow will be crazy. Next week will be crazy. Such a shame, because I love my job.

It's just two weeks...

That all said (and 2 Tylenol PMs later), I did watch Big Brother 8 tonight. Let me just say it again for fun - I can't stand Jen. I'd go on and on, but most BB8 update pages are going to be saying the same thing, so... moving on...

That Danielle is something else. Two vetos in a row. It's cool that she won, but I must admit that strategically, Amber should have won. Why? Because she would have taken off Danielle and saved herself. At the end of the day, Jen didn't put Amber up, but it was a stupid move on Amber's part to give it up so easily. I guess she's playing it safe, though. She's trying not to be a target (although no one would have blamed her except for Jen).

What was great about tonight is that Joe is one step closer to getting kicked out of the house. Other than standing up for Lameka Lakesha Latrecha (what's her name?), he's pretty lame for viewers. He's not even yelling at Dustin anymore, and as ridiculous as that was... at least it was partially entertaining.

Okay, so Joe will go on Thursday, right? And it would be cool if Nick wins HOH, although he won't because he's laying low. What's weird is that Jen probably won't be put up next week. As irritating as she is, she's hardly a threat.

Oh man.... SO - we have four players for Fantasy Big Brother 8: Me, Richie, Sandy and John. Any other takers? Four players makes for decent odds, but five makes for more money. (Ha!) Deadline is 8 PM EST on Thursday.

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

I hope you feel better and win big!!! Unfortunately, Big Brother is one show I just have never watched.

July 18, 2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Awww... *sending healing vibes your way*... hope you start feeling better! On the BB8 front... I agree with I think everyone else in the world- Jen is horrible and needs to go home! That whole bit with the unitard... OUCH- my eyes!!! Anyway, I hope Dick stays so we can watch him yelling at everyone. hahaha.

July 18, 2007 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was REALLY hoping Dick would take the unitard from Jen. That would have been priceless!

July 18, 2007 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home