Sunday, July 15, 2007

Big Brother 8 - Sunday Update

DAMN THAT JEN. Not only is she one of the most irritating people on TV, but she makes horrendous choices. She nominates Dick out of spite and Danielle out of jealousy. How obvious.

Watching the show you have to wonder if she's really as flighty as she seems. Let me rephrase. Yes, I think she is self-absorbed and self-centered, but is she intelligent at all?. I just can't tell.

My nominations? I'm glad you asked. They would have been Joe and Jessica. They both kinda make me want to peel the skin off of my face. With toothpicks. (Does that seem drastic to you? Hmmmm...)

** FYI. We are still looking for one or two more Fantasy BB players. Right now we have: me, Richie, Sandy, and John. If anyone else wants to get in, make sure you let me know by Wednesday, because we'll start the draft after Thursday's eviction. **

4 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

I just don't watch Big Brother for some reason. But enjoy. I hope you win your pool.

July 15, 2007 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Jen has any hidden intelligence; I think it was dumb luck that made her win HOH. Joe actually said it best, that a technicality of the teacup not having a door and therefore not holding as much water made a stupid person with no spatial concept win the challenge.

I kind of want Danielle and her dad to both stay in the house, for a little while at least. I agree with you Charissa, I think she nominated them out of spite and jealousy.

July 16, 2007 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The two nominees are my favorites in the house -- not cool.

July 16, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

So we ALL like Danielle and her dad? That's unlikely, isn't it? It will certainly make the BB Fantasy Draft interesting. :)

July 16, 2007 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home