Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Everything is Work, Work, Work..."

[Name that movie.]

Well, I have worked my ass of the last few days. After staying late at work on Friday, and after spending four hours at the pool with CJ yesterday, I came home and worked until 2 AM (in front of the TV) yesterday. The issue is that one of my coworkers is leaving for two weeks on vacation, so I wanted to get as caught up as I could on my own projects to prepare for any 'coverage' issues that may come up.

It's too bad... today is going to be super hot and yet it's cloudy, so there won't be any pool time. I might as well stay in and work today too. UGH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

popeye

Olive says, "oh mr. eye, that is a strange name".
Popeye says - "Oh, the names is Oil, must be down half a quartz"

July 15, 2007 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home