Monday, July 16, 2007

I Would Like To Introduce You To...

... my dinner.


Okay, so it's not a boy or a new puppy, but it's almost as delicious. This is brown rice (non-processed), green beans (grilled slightly), and salmon with a tiny bit of garlic butter (mostly garlic). Seriously. Have you seen anything so delicious? I mean, I'm not sitting at a restaurant or anything. I'm looking at this food while I sit at home in a t-shirt and pajama pants. This is like four star restaurant quality!! And oh-so-good.

So I've never been a calorie counter, but my appetite has started causing me some problems the last few days, so I've been counting in my head to keep myself in line. Today's list:

150 Dr Pepper (the first in 3 weeks!)
120 Apple cereal & grain breakfast bar
0 Cucumber snack
270 Lean Cuisine Chicken Lunch
100 Apricot/yogurt snack bar
50 Sunflower seeds

Best guess on the items below:
300 Salmon
80 Butter
40 Green Beans
210 Brown Rice

That's just over 1300 calories (approximately). Not bad! Actually, it's less than that because I didn't finish my dinner (salmon, butter, rice), but that's okay. I'm not a stickler. Haha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Can you come cook for me? That looks delicious.

July 16, 2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Wow that looks yummy

July 16, 2007 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try this for calculating calories...

http://www.caloriescount.org/cgi-bin/calorie_calculator.cgi

July 17, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger CindyWags said...

Looks great! What's the recipe?

July 17, 2007 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home