Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stuffy Nose

There's one bonus to having a stuffy nose - you can't smell the stalest of stale smoke that hangs in the air at the bar you've decided to stop in on. Yeah. CJ and I got an early dinner tonight, then headed over to see Wes play, but alas... little miss non-football fan me didn't know that they've started playing football on Thursday nights now. Great. We had one beer and decided we'd rather be home in bed than stay up until the wee hours waiting to see if Wes would actually play. I'm not a mere fan of his after all, I'm a friend. And as friend, we left without (much) guilt.

So I got home a few minutes ago and what-do-you-know? My nose started clearing. Just enough, in fact, for me to smell the oh-so-pleasant smell of stale smoke lingering on my clothes. Great. So up into a ponytail the hair goes, because I'm not dealing with it tonight. It figures, though, doesn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Isn't b-more going non-smoking in January? You will be amazed at how nice it is to go out and not smell!

November 30, 2007 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home