Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Sunday 'To Dos'

CJ and I took her friend, Doris, out to lunch today. She is such a great woman. She's elderly but sharp as a whip, and attempts to keep CJ in line as much as I do. :) (Love you!!) Doris had frog legs for lunch - no joke, check out the pic - and I just about freaked out. She says they taste like "wet chicken," but I couldn't stomach it. But it was a great day - especially with me missing my family so much.




Today is another "put my life in order" day, and with it, I will create a 'to do' list like none other. I have a lot to do. I feel stressed and vulnerable. So... I clean.

1. Take out trash - done
2. Clean cat box - done
3. Put away laundry - done
4. Vacuum - done
5. Dust - done
6. Grocery shopping - done yesterday
7. Organize jewelry (it's everywhere) - done
8. Iron clothes for the week - done
9. Empty dishwasher - done
10. Fill dishwasher - done
11. Clean bathroom - done
12. Hang wind thingy on deck - done (see picture!)
13. Water dying plants - done
14. Water plants again later - done
15. Brush cat - done
16. Trim Antonio's nails - done
17. Watch more Arrested Development - done!! Two seasons down!
18. Clean windows - done
19. Swiffer/Clean kitchen/bathroom floors - done
20. Call WaMu and request credit card AGAIN
21. Cook for lunches - done (I made my first ever black bean quesadilla!! YUMMY!)
22. Make a batch of iced tea - done
23. Run another load of laundry - done
24. Wash Pampered Chef stuff - done
25. Prep cards to grandma/brother-in-law/Doris - done
26. Thaw roast for Wednesday cooking - in progress
27. Catch up on Google Reader - done

I'm sure there will be more as I get started...

4 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

I heart you and your lists!!! It's always such a comfort... and it totally makes me feel less like a freak when someone makes lists like I do. Oh, and please send me the recipe for the black bean quesadilla- it looks so yummy!

June 22, 2008 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

You are amazing!

June 23, 2008 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There used to be a chain restaurant in the Washington area called Chesapeake Bay Seafood House that had all-you-can-keep-down seafood, including frogs' legs. They tasted like chicken if it had been fried in the leftover oil from frying fish.

June 23, 2008 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am such a list girl too- love the "done" sense of accomplishment!

June 24, 2008 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home