Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Oh yeah, and it was America's birthday, too, wasn't it? I forget - my mom's birthday is so much more important to me. Love you, mom. :)

Yesterday, CJ, Nicole and I had a girl's 4th. Yummy food, lots of chatting and lots of drinking. I haven't played Truth or Dare in ages... but BOY did I learn some things. :)

One of many of CJ's losses... she's no good at Truth or Dare UNO.
Me and Nicole. She's thinking, "Yummy, yummy shots..."
BAD, BAD shots... Citron is not my friend.
This was a mean hand of Truth or Dare War. And I won this one. Heh heh.
We pretty much all felt like this after seven plus hours of drinking... I wouldn't have minded so much if I hadn't promised to work at 6 AM today. THAT was hard. Which is why I'm going to take a nap here shortly. I'm not really that hungover, but I'm exhausted. Currently I have no concrete plans for tonight, although I was invited out. I just can't decide if I want to rest up and party, or lay low and relax. I guess the first step is actually napping... then I'll see.

Thanks for the fun, girls!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do get out for the evening. Even I am not working that hard--my BlackBerry has been silent since 9:45 PM on Thursday night when I got a call to authorize a change.

Live it up tonight, then relax tomorrow.

July 05, 2008 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home