Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Well, hmmm...

Wow. You guys aren't comedians, are ya? :) I heard a few good short jokes at the DC tonight (from people who aren't likely to post a comment about it), and I'm still waiting for the zinger. I know you can do it!!! So click here if you still want to play.

If you'd rather discuss the fact that I got home from the DC at 9:15, and I somehow managed to do the list below before 10:05 PM so that I could rest easy tonight... that's open for comment as well. I may not have a social life right now, but I'm still chugging along...

- walked the dog
- talked to a vendor
- started some laundry
- vacuumed carpets
- swiffered kitchen/bathroom
- wet swiffered kitchen/bathroom
- went through mail
- posted this post

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

i got nothing, no short jokes from me.... I love you! I am so bad at jokes in general. I'm assuming that short jokes must be easier for boys after an evening of drinking, hence the reason they're not funny??!!- but I love that you made a list and that you accomplished things after a long day.

July 02, 2008 1:05 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

you're better than the energizer bunny

July 02, 2008 8:19 AM  
Blogger John said...

I've heard too many in my day. They never stop annoying me but I never let THEM know about it. I just stand there, smug in the knowledge of my innate superiority over the taller people of the world >;)

Then again, would that make a dwarf innately superior to all of us? I'm betting they'd say so...

July 02, 2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

Swiffered. Interesting

July 03, 2008 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home