Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nothing

Okay... so I worked until after 7 PM tonight (and NOT at the DC), but when I came home, I swear I did nothing. I changed clothes, painted my toenails, snuggled with the animals and watched Shear Genius, Project Runway and Kathy Griffin - all in a row. (Kathy Griffin is SO funny.) I ate leftovers, munched on some Doritos, and drank wine. The only thing missing is the ability to sleep in tomorrow.

So remember those stuffed animals purchased at Dave & Busters at my birthday party? We've been slowly moving through them. For your enjoyment, I thought it would be fun to show you all the progression of Antonio's destruction.

1. Antonio stressing out as I make him STAAAAYYYY and pose with the toy.
2. He is DYING inside...
3. DESTRUCTION!


4. And as quickly as it started... it's over. And the stuffed animal is armless.









Tonight I took some video of Antonio playing and growling. It's sort of a long video - I wasn't really thinking about the length when I was recording it - but boy, does he sound vicious!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antonio pics and a vid too! I'm in heaven!

Go Antonio! You get that bad ol' toy!

July 25, 2008 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The love you have for your animals is amazing! Antonio is one lucky dog to have you as a mom....
~Annie

July 25, 2008 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posts like this one are the reason I LOVE reading this blog! :)

July 25, 2008 9:37 AM  
Blogger Carol Ott said...

Antonio is seriously one of the cutest dogs EVER.

July 26, 2008 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home