Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow. Tired.

Last night I went to Claddagh to see my friend, Wes McDonough, play. If you recall, he moved to Nashville a few months back, and was back in B-more only a few short days. The place was PACKED - rather unpleasantly so - but towards the end of the night it cleared up somewhat which made his final set a bit more entertaining.

Sure, I drank a bit, but not excessively. I'm just so tired. I slept in, but now I have to rally and go to work. Fun. And I'll miss my friend, Wes... I sure will.

Tonight is Nicole's birthday bash, so I'm bound to be even more tired tomorrow. We'll see how long I last. I feel like taking a few Advil PMs and going back to bed right now, but instead it's time to let out the dog and get ready for work.

Being 31 is tough, man... I was so much better at this five years ago.

4 Comments:

Blogger acw said...

Hey, I know a great way for you to get more practice at hanging out and drinking: happy hour Aug 1.

I wish I could have made it to Wes' show. It sounds like it was a good time.

July 23, 2008 9:39 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

Sounds like a great show. I've enjoyed seeing Wes before...but last night just wasn't working. Too many things to do. Rest up and I hope you have more fun tonight.

July 23, 2008 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun, I'm glad we all stayed til the end. But I'm not sure if I agree with you handling the late nights all that much better 5 years ago. Always a valiant effort, though.

July 23, 2008 11:15 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got to see Wes play! Get some rest. Old people usually work in a nap in the afternoon:)

July 23, 2008 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home