Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun Birthday

I had a really fun birthday. The day was just excellent. I got lots of cards, wine, a harmonica (!), cookies, and flowers. In addition, the project I've been working on in the DC was praised, which just made me so darn proud. We wrapped the evening up with happy hour... and although I didn't overdo it, my head is still a bit fuzzy this morning. I hate that. Hopefully the day will go quickly (which is unlikely), and I can rest easy tonight.

With and luck, I'll have some photos sometime today or this weekend, so I'll post a few (not all) when I get them. Happy Friday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Photos are coming... i was going to take some tomorrow night and send them all at once but i can give you hh pics first if you prefer...

July 11, 2008 8:55 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

happy birthday again-so sad that i missed it...

July 11, 2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad that you had a great day. :)
Hugs,
Annie

July 11, 2008 10:44 AM  
Blogger Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

Happy Birthday, Charissa! Speaking as one who will end my thirties in a mere two months...ENJOY!!! It really is a watershed decade of your life. I am just hitting my stride as I turn 40 in September!

July 11, 2008 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home