Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Taking A Break

So I worked again tonight, but I've decided not to work any more extra hours until next week - I need a few days off. Tomorrow I'll relax and clean. Thursday I'll celebrate my birthday at Hightopps in Timonium after work (all welcome!). Friday, I dunno. And Saturday will be my night out. I really need a normal schedule for a few days to get back to the basics, you know?

I'm also considering taking a day off sometime next week - the only day it can't be is Thursday because I have a big meeting - but other than that, I'm open. I was considering Wednesday so that I'd have a day off mid-week to sleep in and play computer games, but then there's Friday, too, and Artscape starts Friday. It would be great to go the first day, but Angie wants to go Sunday so I just don't know. Thoughts? Invitations? Ideas?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is a good idea, rest your body and your soul. Find something you love, how 'bout a water taxi ride - oh... thats something I love.
Find a good book, go see a movie - Wall E was good. Eat lots of popcorn.

Rest Revive.

Love you Rissa

Mom

July 09, 2008 7:22 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I agree with mom... a break will do you good. I personally like long weekends but there is something to be said for a mid week bonus day... and who says you can't go to artscape twice! :)

July 09, 2008 9:07 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

A day off sounds like a great idea.

As for Artscape, I anticipate going Friday night to get food and walk around. I also plan a visit Saturday night to see Mike Doughty (formerly of Soul Coughing) perform at 7 with Rusted Root after that. I'd be happy to meet up whenever you plan to go. Even Sunday. Who says you can't go to Artscape three times!

July 09, 2008 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Won't b able to make it out to Hightopps (I have a work dinner), but enjoy!

July 09, 2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

crap.
i seriously have to finish your birthday present.

from last year.

yeah...

July 09, 2008 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home