Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Undone

I'm not really packed. I need to clean. I should probably eat dinner - but at 10:30? Hmmm... I've decide that I'll drive to Ohio Friday morning rather than Thursday night. It's been a long week so far, and I'm not sure how smart it is driving for 5-6 hours after a full day of work. Nah... I'll finish packing tomorrow and drive early Friday.

OH! I bought that camera - ordered and shipped so that it arrives at my parents' house Friday. Are you excited? (Nicole, you specifically told me a new camera was more important than a new purse. I hope you know this is your doing.)

I don't really have anything significant to report today, so Antonio and I are going to play a bit and watch the 9th and 10th episodes in Season 1 of Weeds. It's actually pretty good and I recommend it, but I need to stop focusing on TV shows in progress, and switch back to watching shows that have run their course. This season-at-a-time business is getting irritating. I prefer marathon TV weekends...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited - when your camera comes I will open it and take pictures with it. Hmmm - maybe the park....

Mon

August 21, 2008 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home