Sunday, August 17, 2008

Productivity

I'm being both productive and lazy today. This is the best day ever. I slept in, which is NOT good for tomorrow, but was lovely for today, and I've both played and accomplished quite a lot so far. Oh, and I didn't shower. HA! I shouldn't be proud of that, but I am.

Sleep - check
Two loads of laundry - check
Made iced tea - check (which is getting interesting because I'm using random tea bags in my house)
Trash - check
Make bed (clean sheets) - check
Play Pharaoh (damn it, I'm gonna win this stupid game) - check
Chat with the neighbors - check
Plan girls dinner - check
Plan dinner this week - check
Make lunches/dinners - check
Investigate new camera options - check
Go through 'Tonio's toys - check
Watch The Fugitive and Patriot Games on VHS - check (sort of b/c I watched them while doing other things, too.)
Start packing - check

I can't believe it's almost 8 PM! Wow... can I really go to bed in two hours? I really doubt it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'm proud of you for not showering :-)

August 18, 2008 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home