Sunday, August 17, 2008

Karaoke

Karaoke without Poncabird stinks. Last night a group of us planned a night of karaoke, but Poncabird (my new fav karaoke place) wasn't doing karaoke because the KJ was at the Ravens game. I was pretty irritated, honestly. But I made Jessica tell me that I was overreacting and that this wasn't worth getting upset over, and I calmed down.

So after Molly's birthday party at Bay Cafe (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOLLY), we headed to Walts Inn for a few songs, and then on to The Knotty Pine Inn for the remainder of the evening. Overall - tons of fun. On a karaoke 1-10 scale with 10 being Poncabird, the night was a 6. Shameful. (But the crowd was a 10!) I won't be around for karaoke next week because I'm going home to Ohio to see my grandma, but maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to head back to Poncabird. My August through October are filling up - with a visit home, wedding, possible trip to NC, jury duty, possible trip to OC, work event, and visit home for the NKOTB concert. Not to mention that I'm going to NYC in November to see Jodi's cabaret. How am I going to do all of this?

(Photos of the evening to come later today or this week...)

3 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

NKOTB 4-eva!

August 18, 2008 10:59 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

camera battery is charged now so i'll download pics tonight... good times :)

August 18, 2008 1:34 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yay! I'm so excited that I'm part of the fall plans!! Miss you!

August 18, 2008 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home