Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Perfect Toy

Have you ever seen that PetSmart commercial with the dachshund and the wiener dog toy? You can watch it HERE.

I bought Antonio the same toy yesterday. I was walking down the toy aisle, saw it, and couldn't help myself. It was $6.99. I definitely weighed my options, but the commercial kept running through my head. The thought of Antonio carrying around this cute toy was an irresistible thought and just won me over.

Anyway - he really likes it. After ripping about three holes in it, he decided to take a short snooze and so I slowly picked it up and moved it away from him. He got all wide-eyed, jumped up, and took it right back. I did that about ten times before I got bored teasing him (I'm a very mean mom).

Right now Antonio is laying next to me on the couch with his chin resting on the toy. I suppose he's taking a break from the playing, but he's not about to let me have the toy either. Adorable.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

too cute :)

July 19, 2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Cham said...

Now THAT is an adorable dog!

(Poster is slightly biased having owned a doxie for 16 years)

July 19, 2006 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee Hee. Now I remember why I have ALWAYS liked dogs better.

I miss ours....

July 19, 2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I still think that is the cutest stinkin' dog I have ever seen.

July 19, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I have to agree with you - he is pretty scrumptious. Everyone who posted positive comments about Antonio on this blog gets 15 points!

Thank you so much! :)

July 19, 2006 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I see the commercial I think of 'Tonio. Great to see he can keep a toy in tact for a little longer now :)

July 20, 2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home