Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Awaiting Tomorrow

My parents arrived safely this evening from Ohio. I was going to meet them for dinner, but Jill and I planned on a speedy happy hour, and we ended up being an hour and a half. My parents went to dinner in Canton without me (I'm horrible, I know), but Jill and I had good girl time so it was worth it. :)

That aside, Big Brother 7 was on tonight, and I am rooting for Danielle. I know she's on the block, but I'm hoping she'll make it through this week because I am a big Danielle fan. She's sneaky, spunky and I heart her. Alison needs to go home. I also like Janelle and Kaysar... but it's not likely that they'll all stick around together.

On a final note (before I climb into bed), my final eye surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 2:40 PM. They claim only 10 minutes per eye, but I have to arrive between 2 and 2:15 pm, probably so they can give me some good valium pills. I can't wait. Whenever someone wants to slice into my eyeballs, I am all for the valium.

Wish me luck. I probably won't blog again until Thursday afternoon/night... staying away from the computer is one of those silly rules they give you. I'm also not allowed to read... so it's a good thing I have audio books to listen to, eh?

(Haha!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I actually downloaded (illegally!) Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire. And, yes, it's a good thing you have them to listen to. I still maintain they aren't reading, but I guess the end result is similar, so, whatever. I yield.

Good luck with your eye surgery, Charissa. I hope you heal well.

July 11, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

YEA! Almost done. Then you will never be hungry again. Sniff.

July 11, 2006 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck babe. You're in my prayers.

And I cant believe you watch that big brother thing. yuuuuck


...wich audio books do you have?

o, and before I go, you stil up for the beatnick coffee version of happy hour?

July 12, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home