Monday, July 10, 2006

Tried To Walk It Off

I tried to walk off my frustration today. I walked two miles listening to what I believe to be a blackmarket audio recording of John Stewart LIVE at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology). I really enjoyed it, even though there were a few dead spots and microphone issues - most likely because whoever recorded it was probably recording it illegally. 'Quality' must be sacrificed for 'free' apparently. Oh well, it was still pretty funny anyway.

So why wasn't I listening to The World Is Flat, you ask? BECAUSE IT WON'T PLAY ON MY IPOD. Aaaaaaah! It plays in iTunes, but when I try to drag the mp3 to my iPod in iTunes, I get the "denied" symbol... you know, the one with a circle with a line through it. I couldn't believe it. I'll now spend hours trying to fix it, while I should be cleaning because my parents are coming tomorrow.

Today has not been my day...

On a happy note, I'm featured on the Bags In Trees blog again! I've been lucky to find the bags that I've found so far, but my luck can't hold out forever. I'll try to appreciate being famous in the short term. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at the rate you're going, you could become part of the team! happy birthday!

July 10, 2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Don't TEASE me like that! :)

July 10, 2006 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm not teasing—i'm inviting!

July 11, 2006 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home