Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesdays About Town

This Tuesday will be a bit of a twist, because it's aimed at my fellow Baltimoreans (or at least those of you that have been residents at one time or another). Jill sent me this quiz, which scores how well you know certain facts about B-more. After 3 and a half years in the city, I scored a respectable 80%: I missed 4 questions out of twenty.

Snay, I'd like to thank you personally for question #15. I would have never know had you not blogged about it....

Where in Baltimore? Quiz

DON'T CHEAT! Just let me know how you all did.... ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Seven wrong. Whatever. Stupid quiz!

(I'm glad reading my blog has, at least in this one isolated case, proved informative).

July 18, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

I got a 70% and I've been here less than a year! Apparently I have a few more things to learn about our fair city... must pay closer attention!

July 18, 2006 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog clicking around over at Epiphany in Baltimore. I'm kind of curious about B-more blogs since I used to live there. Apparently, though, I know next-to-nothing about the city as I got a 35% on that quiz!

July 18, 2006 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 7 right - not bad for a visitor :)

July 18, 2006 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, only 8 right.

July 18, 2006 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

70%...not bad for a transplanted New Yorker. Although there were a couple I definitely should have known.

July 18, 2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Cham said...

95%, I missed the one about where the Francis Scott Key Memorial was. I guess I don't visit Bolton Hill that often.

They must have someone else doing the quizzes now, they used to be really hard.

July 19, 2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home