Saturday, July 15, 2006

It Feels Like 95 Degrees

Oh my, it is so hot outside. My parents and I met Jodi and her mom for lunch today down in the Inner Harbor. We ate at Phillips because Jodi and Joyce (her mom) wanted to have Maryland crab cakes. I'd never eaten there before, but it was pretty tasty, and besides... they had the great view of the harbor which is essential for out-of-towners who will only be in Baltimore for a half day.

My parents went on a Clipper City cruise at 2 PM, and I dropped off Jodi and Joyce at the aquarium (where they met the rest of their family) and I am now at home to rest.

I seriously considered laying out for all of five minutes, but I realized that laying out in 95 degree weather will probably defeat the purpose of my rest. The sun always makes me more tired.

Photos of our lunch to come later... Charissa and Antonio are taking a cat nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...twice it felt like 95 degrees....so it must be 190?

**it's hot in Ohio, too!*

July 16, 2006 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home