Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quick Surgery Update

I just wanted to drop you all a quick note on my surgery. I did well, loved the valium, and although the surgery itself was admittedly uncomfortable and I had some pain yesterday evening, I'm doing better today. My eyes ache a bit, and they are a bit bloodshot (apparently from the suction), but I can see (!) and that was the point of this whole process, right?

I'll try to hop online a little later tonight and give you a better update, but for now I think I am headed back to bed (eye shields and all). Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate them all. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Oh for gosh sake. Take a night off from the internets. Play some music, listen to some audio books, and be pampered by your parents. The internets ain't going nowherez, and you shouldn't be strainin' your newly sliced and diced eyeballs anyway.

July 13, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

glad you are feeling better!! again so jealous and sad at the same time...

July 13, 2006 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can wait until Monday!!!!

REST!

July 13, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I am glad all went well. Are you going to have a chuck all the glasses out the window party?

July 13, 2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home