Friday, July 14, 2006

14 Things About Me

My very first tag... I am so excited. I feel so included. Thanks, Marie!!

1. How old are you? 29, as you all know by now.
2. How many kids do you have if any? Zero, unless a cat and a dog count.
3. Are you married, single, divorced, or a widow? Single.
4. What is your occupation? Marketing Product Manager.
5. What are your passions? Family and friends, music, theater, computer games, smiling people, and creativity in any form.
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? Mostly a dreamer, but I've had a few come to fruition.
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? So far so good, it just all happened in a different order than I originally figured, is all.
8. Are you a scrapper? And if so, how many hours a week do you scrap? Yes, but rarely. My apartment is too small to have a scrapping space, so maybe once a year... it's sad, I know.
9. What do you want to do before you die? Lead a life of value. I haven't quite figured out how yet.
10. What is your favorite food? Lee's mint brownie ice cream, anything made from potatoes, my mom's french toast, and steak.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Risotto with sausage and calamari bodies (the rings are fine).
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Do two grand mal seizures in public places count?
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? I can't pick one day, but seeing my niece born and seeing the clock for the first time without glasses would rank right up there.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I usually have a day of lazy then a day of cleaning. I don't dust every day or anything, but I vacuum and run the dishwasher a lot.

Who's next? I tag:
Missy B.
Snay
West
Melon

(I know this is girlie, but you can HUMOR me guys... it's my first tag for goodness sakes.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I don't usually like tags or memes, but since I was so mean to you about the audio books, I guess it is the least I can do.

July 14, 2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

oh the clock thing would definately rank with me too!!!!!!!!!!!

July 15, 2006 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good call on the calamari bodies -- they creep me out.

July 15, 2006 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martinsville Speedway Hotdog. That was the greatest day so far. It had been 6 years since I could eat in public due to a disease of my stomach.

My wife and I celebrated through the evening.

Sounds simple and trite, but it was a milestone.

July 15, 2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think the seizures count. How is that embarrassing?

July 16, 2006 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home