Sunday, August 13, 2006

Arizona on my Mind

My girlfriend Stephanie is visiting from Arizona for exactly 15 hours. Actually, she's been in DC for two days, but came up to B-more today to spend the afternoon with me. She flies back out early tomorrow AM.

Today was so much fun! Steph and I headed to Fells Point, because it's seriously one of the most attractive and appealing neighborhoods in the city. I forgot about the flea market, so we had fun shopping the stores as well as the vendors. There was a set of 1940s drinking glasses I came really close to buying, but they were $5 apiece... and I couldn't justify spending $30 on glasses that I don't really need. Damn shame.

We ate at Shuckers (used to be Timothys) and sat and talked. We toured the Fells Point pier and walked along the waterfront. It was great to spend good girl time together. We don't get enough of that.

Here's a seven month pregnant Stephanie.

Stephanie and Charissa at the pier at Fells Point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

What a beautiful day, too! I didn't run my car's A/C at all -- it was great! You couldn't ask for better weather. Hope you both had a great time.

August 13, 2006 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph - a- knee- a
you are lookin' good.
Who ever thought you would be a little mama?
I'm so glad you girls got the chance to get together. I miss your sassy self. I'm so sure that no matter what you are doing and who's mama you are, you are still one sassy chick.

Give Maddie a hug for me.

Have an easy birth.

Love ya

August 14, 2006 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home