Saturday, August 12, 2006

Friday Night Out

It was so nice sleeping in today. I woke up at 7:40 AM, sure... but I forced my body back to sleep and woke up again at 10:45. I really needed that.

Last night was such a great night; I had a lot of fun. First Brian and I met for an early dinner at B, which is a cute and quaint restaurant in Bolton Hill. We sat outside - which might have been one of the first times I have done that all summer because it has been so hot. It's really been awhile since I've been on that side of town. I forgot how gorgeous Bolton Hill is with it's beautiful rowhouses and tree-lined streets.

We had a good time chatting, and we even saw a bag in a tree on his street! I'm sure it will be properly showcased on Bags In Trees in the future.

Brian couldn't stay out, so I met up with friends in Federal Hill. We started and ended at Ropewalk, to my complete and utter relief. I just wasn't in the mood for bar hopping at all. We scored an awesome table as soon as we arrived, and I wasn't about to give that up for standing-room-only at another bar.

This night out was a bit of a send off for Jill, since she and Rob are taking a cruise vacation next week. (Don't worry, I'll whine about it frequently over the next seven days.) I also saw Tiffany, a girlfriend I hadn't seen in a long time. It was so much fun hanging out with everyone... thanks, all, for making Friday so great for me.

Jill and Dave







Charissa and Jill







Charissa and Tiffany - oh, Tiffany... I have missed you so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home