Friday, August 11, 2006

Flashback Fridays

With Brian moving to Bolton Hill, I've been thinking about my first little apartment in Bawlmer; it was over in Mt. Vernon. It was in a renovated rowhouse (actually two rowhouses) and one of about ten units, all one bedroom or studio apartments. I was the first to live in the renovated building, so it was generally pretty quite.

Once I accepted the job with my current employer, the drive down 83 and across Fells Point and Canton grew irritating, so after a short 5 months (it was a month-to-month lease), I found another place in Upper Fells Point that was far more convenient for my drive.

In total, I have lived in 4 different places in Bawlmer in 3 and a half years. Crazy.

Here are some photos from that first apartment. I loved this apartment.

This is a view of the front of the building. My mom is sitting on the front stoop and I'm walking over on the left.

This is from the living room looking into the bedroom.

Charissa and Antonio in the kitchen, which was just an extension of the living room.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Ah. I'm so sad...the only balmer apartment i ever saw...we will have to fix that one day...here's another flashback, while i was there visiting you bush started the iraq war...

August 11, 2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Why do you move so much?

I've lived in the Towson/Timonium/Cockeysville area for a little over seven years and thought I'd moved a lot (three times).

August 11, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

mmmm kitchenography! im'a gonna copycat you :D

August 11, 2006 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes your father and I remember fondly helping you drag furniture up the spiral staircase. Oh what fun.

August 12, 2006 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home