Friday, June 02, 2006

Flashback Fridays

My first flashback Friday. I don't have pictures of my childhood readily available, they are about 400 miles away in my parents' basement. But I did dig up the pictures below, which seem appropriate for my first Friday.

This photo is from Winter 2003, just before I moved to Baltimore. My girlfriends, Cassie and Marie, took me to my FAVORITE restaurant in Ohio, or at least all of the Akron area. It's called Hibachi Japan, and their ginger salad dressing is 100 times better than Kobe (and some of you know how much I love Kobe).

DON'T WE LOOK SO YOUNG?
(Charissa, Marie, Cassie - left to right)

I believe here we are doing "HAAAA, HEEEE, HOOOOO. Wait. Are you calling me a Ho?"

I miss you, girls!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

What a great flashback friday pic...I have one from that night on my fridge :) Miss you!!!!

June 02, 2006 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! And to think I know all of those beautiful women! Nice Picture.

June 03, 2006 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home