Thursday, June 01, 2006

It was Thursday

Okay, I just couldn't think of a creative title today.

Update on my doctor's appointment
This morning my opthamologist said that my eyes are still healing, in fact, the prescription was better today than at my last appointment. This is all good. I am very happy. Unfortunately, because my eyes are still changing, he has put off my surgery until July. Ugh. Another month and a half of glasses at least. I mean, I'm happy that my eyes have come so far already, and that the glasses I am wearing now are like, -1.5 or something ridiculous (compared to -12ish); but I am soooo sick of these things. I know, I should stop my whining. I can see the numbers on my alarm clock when I wake up in the middle of the night, and I should be nothing but grateful.

I took a walk today
I went for my normal walk today when I got home, but it was cut short at 2 miles because we had a pretty extreme thunderstorm. Before it started raining, I took a picture of a random block on Foster Ave. Since I know that most of you probably haven't been here before, I thought I'd let you see what the "city" blocks really look like. Our neighborhoods look just like this and go on and on. I know it's nothing special really, just quintessential Baltimore. It makes me happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SEE A CLOCK!?!?!?!?!?

June 02, 2006 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I for one like the look of townhouses and/or Rowhouses (or in some places Brownstones). I especially like the ones that have decks on the roof! (when's your landlord going to add that for you?) :-)

Today's "word verification" is "goatkuy" ... that's two days in a row I got something that was, at least, mildly funny - then again, it doesn't take much to amuse me!

PS: I guess your adventure into blogging is getting into my blood - I signed up and am trying to set something up - soon I hope.

June 02, 2006 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home