Friday, June 09, 2006

Flashback Fridays

Here we go again. I'm giving blood at 1:00 PM. My flashback is below. It's a picture of the back of my American Red Cross Greater Chesapeake & Potomac Region Donor Card. Two years running...



Please, Dear God, don't make me get all hot flashy and dizzy and nauseous like I always do. Please reward me for being a good person and for remembering to eat foods high in iron and drink lots of water. Amen.

UPDATE
I survived. God loves me. I only had one bad hot flash, which caused four people to run over to me, raise my legs, put cold compresses on my neck and forehead and give me a soda with a straw... but WAY better than last year. I feel a little tired, and my arm hurts, but overall, I survived. Just think.... I saved three lives today. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

good for you-i have yet to give blood...i know-terrible. the one time i was going to i was ineligible and since then i have developed a HUGE fear of needles. still no excuse, but you should have seen me when i was pregnant and had to get all those tests...NOT a pretty sight.

June 09, 2006 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home