Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Shoes


I bought new shoes today. New RUNNING shoes. Oh yeah. I know they cost me my first born child, but heck, I don't know who that is yet, so I figure I'll worry about that later. See how pretty?

Windfall
What do you all think of this show? Conceptually, it's at least interesting. It's about twelve friends that win the lottery and how it changes them. I fear that it's a little 90210/OC, but I suppose that's to be expected. The only reason I really bring it up is because I saw a trailer that I liked. In one clip a man asks a woman, "If your wildest dream came true, would I be in it?" Good question.

Last Comic Standing
I love this show. Partially because it makes me laugh, but also because it's the first new show of the summer, and I'm on serious cool show withdraw. For the record, I can't decide between Roz and Josh Blue. I am usually pretty good at selecting winners (American Idol Seasons 1-5, and no, I'm not embarrassed), but this is tough. They are both hilarious. Is anyone else having this dilemma? C'mon, Jill... I know you watched it!

Legally Blonde
This has nothing to do with the movie. This is my tribute to Kathy. You go girl! We've got your back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I need to buy new sneakers. I went for a walk on the NCR trail today in my three-year-old falling apart sneakers and I could really feel it by the time I got back to my car (I only walked two miles). I was up in Hunt Valley in the afternoon, too, right across from DSW. Why didn't I just go in? Grrr. Stupid me

June 07, 2006 2:04 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

ah...it is sassy shoe thursday! can you handle two shoe posts in two days????

June 07, 2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home